OutfoxTV Beta and the upcoming new OutfoxTV app contain no malware, trojan or virus. Verified by all reputable online scanning and security sites and providers.
Infrequently there is an uninstallation problem when the saved browser tabs fail to be reset at completion of the uninstall process.
THIS IS EASY TO FIX, NO NEED TO PAY ANYONE FOR SUPPORT!!
ADVICE FROM OUTFOXTV - FREE SUPPORT :
Below information includes :
- Where did I get / do I get OutfoxTV from?
- What’s next in OutfoxTV?
- Does OutfoxTV contain a virus?
- Errors when using program
- How to uninstall
Please don’t fall for online scams asking you to buy tech support or suggested antivirus software to remove an OutfoxTV ‘virus’ - there is no virus! Full uninstaller available, and any support needed, absolutely free of charge. Just email email@example.com if any of the below instructions don’t work for any reason!
WHERE DO I GET / DID I GET OUTFOXTV FROM?
- OutfoxTV is bundled for distribution with a range of software partners. It is installed via an opt-in or opt-out system, offering the opportunity to remove our program from those being installed, which requires the user to indicate either whether our program should be included or excluded from the installation. It is never installed without permission from the user. Sometimes we find people have not carefully read the installation process when downloading a new program or updating existing software, but we are guaranteed by all installation services that our users are offered the opportunity to choose not to install OutfoxTV. (If you believe you were not offered this choice, please email us with the ‘referid’ number shown in your browser next to the Outfox.tv website address, and we will investigate)
- OutfoxTV can also be downloaded directly from www.outfox.tv
DOES OUTFOXTV CONTAIN A VIRUS?
No, OutfoxTV is certified completely free of malicious code. Some online services earn revenue by declaring innocent programs as virus or malware and offering paid ‘solutions’ for a risk that does not exist. Please don’t fall for these online scams - if you want to remove OutfoxTV you can do so safely using the Uninstall process outlined below. If that fails for any reason we will provide support at no charge to help you remove any trace of the application from your system.
CAN I HIDE OUTFOXTV?
Right-clicking the launch bar at right of screen and choosing Move to background will place the program behind your other windows. You can also reduce the opacity of the toolbar so it fades into the desktop background.
If channels fail to play correctly, it may be an issue with an out of date Flashplayer installed on your machine. Please ensure you have the latest version from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
If this doesn’t fix your problem, please take a screenshot of any error you’re seeing and email firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know the version of Windows you’re using.
HOW DO I UNINSTALL OUTFOXTV?
1. Run Uninstaller
You only need to do one of (a) (b) or (c) below.
a) Go to Start / All Programs / OutfoxTV / Uninstall
If you can’t see it in the All Programs list
b) Go to Start / Control Panel / Uninstall a Program and find OutfoxTV in the list, click on OutfoxTV, Click Change
If you can’t see the Program in either the above,
c) open Windows Explorer and look for C:/Program Files/OutfoxTV and double click the file named uninstaller.
Any of the above options will start the Uninstaller :
Click next >
PLEASE NOTE : The most recent version of the program contains the checkbox to “Remove outfox at homepage” - select the checkbox if you no longer want to retain a browser tab pointing to the www.outfox.tv website
After clicking Finish, restart your computer to delete remaining files.
2. IF UNABLE TO FIND OUTFOXTV or the uninstaller .exe file in any of the above options, the uninstaller must have been run previously, or the OutfoxTV folder has been deleted manually.
NOTE : THE BEST METHOD TO ENSURE THE FULL UNINSTALL ROUTINE RUNS PROPERLY, IS TO REINSTALL, THEN UNINSTALL
If the folder was deleted manually this will not have properly uninstalled the program.
We suggest you reinstall the latest version of OutfoxTV downloadable from www.outfox.tv, then RUN THE UNINSTALLER as shown in Step (1). This will ensure the program is correctly removed.
Be sure to contact email@example.com before falling for any of the online scams that fraudulently claim malware and virus spreading from OutfoxTV - this is blatantly untrue. Save your money and use the uninstaller or our free support at e: firstname.lastname@example.org
New features are on the way in coming weeks to allow more customization of the OutfoxTV player experience, including user preferences and further options to control display and functionality of the website and the desktop app.